State Beauty Supply's Educational Schedule
Contact your Distributor Sales Consultant or visit any of our store locations for information and tickets.
All Education Events & Classes are non-refundable and credits will not be issued for future use. Policy is effective as of 9/12/2016.
Freedom Project - ST. LOUIS, MO
Location:Sheraton Westport Chalet
Date & Time:Monday, February 26th '24
Cost:$59/$109 or LEVEL Points
DownloadsFreedom Project 2024_2.26.24.pdf
AM Session – For All Team Members
In the morning session you will:
- Learn the six steps to living “Your Best Life”.
- Identify your greatest opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Build confidence and overcome your limiting beliefs.
- Leave with a plan to grow your income by $10,000/Yr.
Leave this workshop with specific goals and action steps that you can implement immediately to improve your earnings, your confidence and inspire you to start living your “Best Life”.
Afternoon Session – For Owners & Managers
In the afternoon session you will:
- Raise your awareness with an Industry Update of the latest Sales, Stylist and Client trends and developments.
- Understand what’s working and not working in today’s Salon Environment.
- Learn an operating system you can implement to drive better communication, accountability and results in your salon company.
Leave this workshop with a clearer understanding of what’s happening in the salon industry and specific goals and action steps that you can implement immediately to improve the leadership, communication and results within your salon company.
AM Session: 9am – 12pm
PM Session w/ All Day: 9am – 4pm
AM Session: $59 or 3,934 Level Loyalty Points
PM Session w/ All Day: $109 or 7,267 Level Loyalty Points