- State Beauty Supply of St. Louis, locally and family owned and operated since 1967. A full-service distributor of professional salon and stylist products, provides quality products, service and education in the Metropolitan St. Louis Area, including the City of St. Louis, and the Counties of St. Louis, St. Charles as wells as Lincoln, Warren, Pike, Jefferson, Washington, Rolla, Franklin and other counties.
- State Beauty Supply of St. Louis opened a new location in the Rolla, MO in April 2018.
- Twelve storefronts located throughout the area with complete product lines for purchase by licensed hair, skin, and nail professionals only.
- Included in the 12 store locations are four SalonCentric franchise locations. Although the stores are named SalonCentric, they are still owned and operated by State Beauty Supply of St. Louis.
- A large staff of highly trained sales consultants servicing the salons and stylists in the area by appointment and/or request.
- A calendar year of educational events and personal and professional development opportunities for salons and salon professionals.
- A local warehouse which can offer next day delivery throughout our area.
- Salon layout, equipment and design for new or existing salons is available.
And... a commitment by every member of our team to exceed your expectations - always.