State Beauty Supply's Educational Schedule
Due to COVID-19 all (in-person) education events at State Beauty Supply are cancelled until further notice.
Contact your State Sales Representative or visit any one of our 12 convenient locations for information and tickets.
All Education Events & Classes are non-refundable and credits will not be issued for future use. Policy is effective as of 9/12/2016.
Retail Revolution with Kristi Valenzuela
Location:Undivided Experience Center
Date & Time:Sunday, February 23rd '20
Sunday Program is SOLD OUT. Tickets are still available for Monday Program.
Have you lost your love for selling products in the salon?
- Do you feel frustrated that salon clients are purchasing professional products online instead of your salon?
- Does it make you crazy when salon guests take a picture of what products you used during the service to buy it later somewhere else?
- Does offering products sometimes feel pushy or salesy, and you’re fearful of turning off loyal salon clients?
Learn The 12 Types of Buyers Retail Love Language
- Change your mindset of RETAIL SALES in the salon industry by understanding the “new” buying/selling for salon guests.
- Immediately recognize the “triggers” your salon clients say or do, so you can use the correct “RETAIL LOVE LANGUAGE”.
- Gain confidence by overcoming the fear of sales and learn what to say when someone says “NO”.
Achieve Month Retail Success – 15 Point Checklist
- Assess your current retail practices – create a benchmark.
- Understand the 14 areas to master for extreme retail sales.
To learn more about this program, view the website below for a short video.
Item #: EDU024